Sunday 17 Mar 2013
A fun day for us. We elected to attend our 'old' ward to connect with friends there. Nanci invited us for dinner after. We walked down to the Septima and picked up the 1st buseta that passed, so arrived a bit early. To our good luck we understood part of Sacrament meeting & all of SSchool. This is actually pretty good for us :) Then we accompanied Nanci's parents the 4 blocks to Bishop's house. At home they busied themselves, La mama entertaining us (in Spanish) y el papa preparing dinner in the kitchen. He prepared a wonderful meal. I told him it was delicious, but a LOT for me and he smiled & clapped when I finished everything. After not much encouragement Bishop got out his guitar for a few songs. A good time was had by all!
I've been trying to paste a video all week without success, so decided to link it...sorry Paula and I talked so much, but think you'll it enjoy anyway.
welcome a los Malouf
| Buen tiempo con los amigos.. la mama, Nanci, Paula, el Papa y Miguel |
I've been trying to paste a video all week without success, so decided to link it...sorry Paula and I talked so much, but think you'll it enjoy anyway.
welcome a los Malouf
No comments:
Post a Comment