Translate

Sunday, March 16, 2014

June 2013 Visiting the great Northwest...



Our 1st stop (albeit too short) on June 14th was Seattle. The flight in was clear and the view, beautiful! We had a fun long weekend with the kids there. The suggested projects for this trip were putting new upholstery on the bar stools. Melissa had already picked out and purchased the fabric, she and I cut it, James helped me figure out how to attach it, and (with consultation with Jim Gabe) was the primary construction engineer, Lauren—(his able assistant in this photo), and many others provided assistance, advice, and encouragement. They turned out  nice and were still looking good on our next visit, along with many other decorating 'projects'. Melissa has been busy! 




Evidently I was having a bit of a problem being still for the camera, but we were having fun!


Obviously, I was not the only one not being still…there were others as well…



 


We enjoyed fabulous musical performances by many, although not everyone…some great visiting, walks, mushroom viewing, and relaxing time together.

Time was too short, the weekend over before we knew it, & we were leaving at sunrise.








No comments:

Post a Comment